Acadia Divinity College seeks an energetic, organized, and outgoing individual to serve as Recruitment Coordinator.
The incumbent will:
- actively engage in recruiting students for the various degree, diploma, and certificate programs of ADC.
- foster relationships with prospective students to explore educational opportunities with the College, discuss call to ministry, and encourage their faith journey.
- work with pastors, churches, and partner organizations to identify and raise up men and women to respond to God’s call.
Working closely with the Director of Advancement, the incumbent will
- develop and execute a strategic plan for recruiting students.
- create innovative communication strategies for engaging prospective students.
- manage prospective student information and workflows.
- perform administrative duties.
- coordinate recruitment efforts across all areas of the College.
- communicate with the Registrar’s Office and Admissions Committee to facilitate the progress of students towards admission.
The candidate must
- have a passion for the Church and its mission locally and globally.
- have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- possess excellent written skills, along with demonstrated effectiveness in organizing and prioritizing their work.
- be proficient in MS Office applications. Experience with social media and other digital communication platforms is an asset.
- be available for travel, including weekends.
- be able to enthusiastically endorse and personally support the mission and affirm the theological position of the College.
Preference will be given to candidates with:
- a knowledge of, and experience in, theological studies at Acadia Divinity College.
- experience in local church or para-church ministry.
- experience in recruitment.
Salary: Based on qualifications and experience.
Proposed Start Date: May 15, 2017, or earlier
Term: The initial contract will be for a term ending September 2019. An additional term may be renewed based on an employment review process.
Qualified candidates wishing to be considered for this position should send:
- A letter of application;
- Resume; and,
- Names of three references (including contact information)
Dr. Harry Gardner, President
Acadia Divinity College
15 University Avenue
Wolfville, Nova Scotia, B4P 2R6
Review of applications will begin April 14, 2017.
For further information about Acadia Divinity College, visit www.acadiadiv.ca.
For a detailed job description, please email email@example.com
Acadia Divinity College is an evangelical seminary located on the campus of Acadia University in Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada, offering Bachelor of Theology, Master of Divinity, Master of Arts (Theology), and Doctor of Ministry degrees. Courses are taught on the main campus as well as at extension sites in Metro Halifax, New Brunswick and online. Acadia Divinity College is governed by a Board of Trustees appointed by the Canadian Baptists of Atlantic Canada. It is an accredited seminary of the Association of Theological Schools in the United States and Canada. The College is certified by the Canadian Council of Christian Charities.
We thank all applicants in advance, and advise that only those invited for an interview will be contacted.
The College reserves the right not to fill this position.