This unique partnership gives students enrolled at Crandall University in Moncton, NB, the opportunity of taking a degree from Acadia University (through Acadia Divinity College) concurrent with their Crandall degree. In the Acadia Bachelor of Theology program students will take specialized courses that focus on personal discipleship, Christian service in the church and community, as well as courses in Biblical studies and theology. Practical elements in the program will provide students the opportunity to serve and lead locally and internationally.
This degree is designed specifically for those students who have a passion for serving God and developing a stronger relationship with Him. While not designed to prepare students for ordained ministry, this double-degree learning experience is an excellent foundation for those who wish to do further study towards a Master of Divinity degree.
- International mission experience after 2nd year
- Spring courses at Acadia University
- Significant scholarships available
- Opportunities to serve in church and community throughout all four years
- Combined benefit of studying under Crandall and Acadia Divinity College scholars
- Cohort study and mentorship experience
- Opportunity for spiritual formation and discipleship
Those accepted into the program must have a high school diploma with at least an 80% grade 12 average.
For more information contact Rev. Dale Stairs,
Director of the Crandall-Acadia Bachelor of Theology Partnership
(506) 858-8970 ext 121
Generously funded by the Atlantic Baptist Foundation