An Acadia Doctor of Ministry will help you by:
- Providing opportunities for personal refreshment through worship, friendship, and encouragement while on campus in the beautiful retreat-like setting of Nova Scotia’s Annapolis Valley or at our teaching site in bustling, culturally-rich Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Enriching your mind and soul by helping you go deeper through the advanced study of scripture and theology.
- Enriching your spiritual life through courses and companionship in spiritual formation.
- Strengthening your ministry and leadership skills through advanced practical courses from scholar-practitioners.
- Helping you conduct cutting-edge research to discover insights for ministry effectiveness in the 21st century.
Our program is affordable – check out our scholarship information! We also have many innovative options, in addition to top-quality courses from world-recognized instructors, including:
- Directed Studies to personalize your educational experience
- Opportunities to help you deepen your relationship with God
- A study tour to the Holy Land to deepen your teaching ministry (you can invite your spouse to come too!)
- The opportunity to take pre-approved courses from other universities or seminaries so you can focus on areas of personal interest
- A top-quality Research Methodology course that will set the stage for successful completion of your thesis
- A welcome to return after graduation in order to audit great courses and remain on the leading edge of ministry
- A Ministry Mentor of your choice who meets with you monthly during your first year to provide support, encouragement, and reflection on your ministry
We invite you join us at Acadia to gain the energy, skills, and depth you need for effective long haul ministry and to sharpen your effectiveness as a Christian leader. Take some time and explore this site, and then contact us so we can discuss how we can support you in fulfilling your call as a ministry leader for today’s world.
For the list of upcoming DMIN courses, please see the Doctor of Ministry course offerings.
If you would like to learn more about the Acadia D.Min. we would be pleased to meet with you in person, or virtually via the internet. To arrange a campus visit, video conference, (such as Skype) or a phone conversation, please contact us:
Dr. Jody Linkletter
Associate Director of Doctoral Studies
Lecturer in Youth and Family Ministries
Dr. John McNally
Program Director, Doctor of Ministry
Lecturer in Practical Theology
Dr. Anna Robbins
Director of Doctoral Studies
Professor of Theology, Culture, and Ethics