ADC ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIPS
For Master of Divinity, Master of Arts, Bachelor of Theology Students
In order to be considered for an Entrance Scholarship, it is recommended that an applicant send their ‘Application for Admission’ by May 1. Scholarships for entering students will be awarded as follows:
- Entrance scholarships will be offered, first-come, first served, at the Master’s level to those entering students with a high Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA), normally a minimum of 3.50.
- The scholarship appliacnt must be enrolled in a full-time program (at least 24 credit hours in a 12-month period).
- The scholarship amount for entering students will be determined on a year-to-year basis.
- Once the basic degree program requirements are complete, the student will no longer be eligible to receive a scholarship.
- Those students who complete one degree at Acadia Divinity College and apply for entrance to another will be eligible to receive a scholarship if their CGPA while at Acadia Divinity College was at least 3.50.
- If the recipient’s CGPA falls below the minimum 3.50, the scholarship could cease and may not be re-instated.
- If the recipient drops to part-time status during their program, the scholarship will cease and will not be reinstated.
- Recipients of scholarships are not eligible for financial assistance.
All scholarships are applied to the student’s account and will be considered part of the financial assistance received.